The HandPunch 4000 now brings the accuracy and convenience of biometric technology easily within reach of any time and attendance applications. With a HandPunch employees can clock-in for work without the use of cards. Your business won’t have to create or administer cards, and users’ credentials can’t get lost, stolen or duplicated.
Since the user is identified by hand geometry – the unique size and shape of his or her hand – costly “buddy punching” is eliminated. This means that one employee can’t punch in for the other.
Designed to grow with your business, the user capacity of the HandPunch 4000 can be easily expanded in the field. Standard user memory provides for up to 530 employees with the expandability to grow to 51,516 users.
Some installations require the use of a badge. For these situations, the HandPunch 4000 includes an integrated bar code reader that can be used for ID number entry.
The HandPunch 4000 is also more than a simple time and attendance terminal and lets you tailor the system to meet your precise needs. You can send messages to employees when they punch and employees can view information about their schedules, total hours worked, and more.
In addition to time and attendance applications, the HandPunch 4000 provides the capability of unlocking and monitoring a door. Now you can enhance your access control system, while ensuring accurate employee punch records and saving money.
- Standard Ethernet connectivity allows easy use of time and attendance applications.
- Supports up to 530 users.
- Field upgrade available up to 3,498 users or an additional memory module upgrade up to 51,516 users.
- Antimicrobial coating on the platen helps inhibit the growth of bacteria, mold and fungi, and remains active for the life of the device.
- No fingerprints or palm prints are used.
- Works effectively in environments where the user’s hand or the device may get dirty, dusty or damp.
- Comes with built-in bar code reader.
- Collect and display data as employees punch.
- Capability to unlock and monitor a door.