A web based application with different modules to manage employee details as well as IN and OUT movements during the day.
- In Application Setup,the admin user can set the organization name and select the logo ,both will be used in all report headers
- Allows the user to define the master date:
- Organizational Hierarchy levels
- Leave Types
- Schedule Groups
- The master data to be used later in employee definitions,leaves and schedule assignments.
- Define holiday,no absent or deduction calculation will be considered during the holiday
- Define login users and privileges
Daily Tasks Module
- Managing employee details:
- Employee Number
- Employee Name in Arabic and English
- Hierarchy Level
- Designations & Others
- Managing Schedule Assignment,each employee should be assigned to schedule
- Define employee leaves,no absent or deduction calculation will be considered during leave.
- Manual entry can be done for as needed.
- Recalculate attendance can be done in exceptional cases.
- Providing different types of reports such as :
- Active/Terminated employee details
- Daily report,a summary report contains first and last transactions daily.
- IN-OUT Transactions,a detailed report contains all transactions
- Leave report
- Absent report
- Extra hours(Overtime) reports
- Violation report,including absent ,delay and early out.
- Reports can be generated for :
- date range
- Single Employee
- Selected hierarchy level
- Reports can be generated as pdf or excel
- Microsoft ASP .Net
- Database Server:Windows Server 2003 or 2008
- Application Server:Windows Server 2003 or 2008
- Client PC:Windows Xp,Vista,Windows 7 and Windows 8
- Microsoft SQl Server 2005 or 2008
Spread the word